http://umademecrazy.blogspot.com/

SNOW

Friday 25 February 2011

miss u messages



WHEN NITS R LONG AND FRENS R FEW...I SIT ALONE N THINK OF YA...WITH LOVELY HEART AND SILENT TEAR...ALL I WISH IS U TO BE HERE...miss u ya..!!!


If i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i'll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i;ll find someone who can take care of u...love you always...miss u...



When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
The lovely stars hinting at u,
ur heart beat tells u something true,
That some 1 badly missing you :-)




Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.... and stop breathing as long as U can...Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air....


Mausam ki nazakat hai,Hasraton ne pukara hai..Kaise kahe ki kitna miss karte hain Aap ko,Yeh SMS usi yaad ka ek ishara hai..


Can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)




Every tear is a sign of brokeness,
every silence is a sign of lonliness,
every smile is a sign of kindness,
every sms is a sign of remembrance
i miss u





Near ones are not dear,
dear ones are not near,
it is easy to remember the near ones,
but very difficult to forget the dear ones.
Missing You.





Each moment of ur life is a picture which u have never seen
beforeand which you will never see again so enjoy and live live,
make each moment beautiful luv ya $ miss u already fom ur best
friend..





I can have gold, diamond & pearls even the most expensive outfit
in daworld .All dat is meaningless if i don"t have u by maside .
I Miss U Alot.





Missed calls doesnt mean for time pass.
It silently says that i am happily thiniking about u especially
this particular moment!!
i miss u alot..





May everyone u meet,
warmth ur heart and soul both"
may ur journey through lyf,
b an adventure of discovery and growth"





When the looks blue
"I MISS U"

when the dreams come true
"I MISS U"

when the flowers covered with dew
"I MISS U"

when the day comes new
"I MISS U"





1 day :-)
2 days :-)
3 days :-)
4 days :-)
INFACT MY ALL DAYS
ARE
SO LONELY
BECAUSE

**I M MISSING U SOO MUCH**




When the night has come and the land"s dark.
When the moon is the only light.
We"ll see, look at the stars

Can you count them?
I miss you that much.




Money says spend me noy,
time say waste me not
flower says touch me not
study says leave me not
sms says erase me not
& i say forget me not..





Rise up ur hand n say i declear at we will b apart only after
death,
n i swear we will b 2gether 4ever,
n i state under oath dat i will miss u 4ever..




Whenever I miss u I won"t luk 4 u in my dreams
or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.
I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U..




Those we love never go away
they walk beside us everyday...
Unseen...
Unheard...
still near..
still loved..
still Missed..
still very dear..
MISSING U MY "S"..





Today I woke up with a pain in my heart, I didn"t know where it
came from until my mind reminded me that it"s the pain of missing..




My Life...?
Without U...!
Khali-Khali hai na. (Empty)
!!! I MISS YOU !!!
O O
/
"-"

No comments:

Post a Comment